Motability at WH Brand
What is the Motability Scheme?
The Motability Scheme offers disabled people who receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) a brand new car every 3 years. Motability’s worry-free car lease package also includes:
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Annual car tax
- FREE replacement tyres
- FREE windscreen replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 year lease
You don’t even need to be able to drive as you can nominate up to two drivers as part of your lease.
Use of your car
Family picnic It’s important to understand the Scheme guidelines for using a Motability Scheme vehicle and to make sure you’re happy to lease a vehicle within the terms and conditions.
How to join
Motability, the Charity, may be able to provide financial help to Scheme customers who would otherwise struggle to afford the mobility solution they need.
Find out more at the Motability Charity website
Do I qualify?
Whether you’re the driver, a passenger, or a child, if you are in receipt of either
- A Higher Rate Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- A War Pensioners Motability Supplement.
Then this allowance can be allocated towards the cost of a Motability car.
How does the Scheme work?
Getting a brand new car with Motability really is simple! Why not pop down to W H Brand MG and speak to our specially trained Motability specialists to find out what great deals are currently available. The order is done online, so there’s no paperwork to fill in, and we will arrange a convenient time for you to collect your car. All you will need to provide is
- Your driving licence and/or driving licences for any other named drivers
- Your letter of award entitlement
- Proof of address, such as a recent utility bill
For more information on the Scheme call us on 01406810260