DESTROY UNHEALTHY BUGS AND BACTERIA FROM £29
Regular air conditioning system checks are vital to maintain effective operation.
It is very important to maintain your Air Conditioning system for the following reasons:
- Fungi and bacteria can grow in car A/C systems and can cause allergic reactions such as hay-fever, skin irritations, runny noses and itchy eyes.
- Due to natural leakage through naturally slightly porous pipes, most A/C systems will lose around 15-20% refrigerant every 12 months resulting in a less powerful and less efficient system.
- If not serviced regularly, your A/C system will put a strain on the compressor which can result in the compressor wearing out quickly, as well as causing costly, increased fuel consumption as it draws on more engine power to run the system.
Simply call 01406 330265 and we’ll take care of everything.
Remember, well-maintained air conditioning gives you:
- Efficient cool air in the summer
- Warm dehumidified air in winter to easily demist windows
- Air that is filtered for pollutants and airborne particles
- A pleasant and odour-free vehicle atmosphere